Friday 16 May 2014

[Bout of Books] Before the Weekend

So, well. I wish I'd had more time to read during the week. But research has kept me busy every day and after spending 8+ hours in the library, looking through library catalogues, databases and other sources to figure out the literature for my exams I was way too tired to read. :(

But, here comes the weekend and I hope I can make up tonight, tomorrow and even on sunday during work (which will hopefully be zero busy and give me plenty of opportunity to hit the books - study books and a bit of pleasure reads as well).

So far basically all I've read this week were some pages from "Cat's Cradle", a good 4 hours of the audio version of "North and South" (which has been such a comfort!) and a super short short story ("The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas" by Ursula K. LeGuin).
And a few pages of required reading about Russian History.

Yep, that's it. So sad - and there's so many books at home that I desperately want to read...

But tomorrow! (Also, I'll hopefully be able to go to that booksale my hometown library is holding tomorrow... looking forward to that! More books!)

No comments:

Post a Comment