Saturday 18 October 2014

Should I Dewey's Readathon or not...?

So... should I? Even try? It's not a free weekend for me. I have to work on Saturday, so I'd be missing the first six hours or so...

Then again, I might as well try.

Okay. I'll try.

Here's what I'll be reading:


Poe. Of course. I'm not on track with the daily tales and will try to catch up. There's a few short ones coming up, so I'm aiming for at least three tales on Saturday.

Either I've finished "The Bees" before the readathon starts, or I'll finish it first thing.

Then: I might be starting "The Circle". Just because it's right in front of me and it's such a pretty looking book. I'm really in love with the hardcovers lately. I might read a few pages in my Erika Fuchs book, or even start "The Handmaid's Tale" (well, re-start, I've read like 30 pages or so a week ago). And also: A book about women in Germany from 1890 to 1914, very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment