Saturday 17 October 2015

Dewey's Read-A-Thon - TBR

Super late to join in, but I actually did start reading with the start time of the readathon - inadvertently, that is.

Check out: Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon

For the first hour I read "Imzadi". Then took a 2 hour breakfast break. :)

Here's the rest of my TBR:

I want to finish Astrid Lindgren's War Diaries (audio book) as well as "Remarkable Creatures" (audio) by Tracy Chevalier, and I also hope to finish "Imzadi". So I'll be using this readathon to just finish books I'm currently reading.

Other than that I want to read at least two short stories, continue with "City of Illusion" by Ursula K. LeGuin, if not also finish it. And start "The Traitor Baru Cormorant" by Seth Dickinson.

And that feels pretty ambitious for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment